Law Offices of Chris Raesz, P.C.
- This website is intended to supply general information serving as a mere introduction to our firm. No specific information is intended to be provided for any individual reviewing these pages.
- We cannot guarantee the information included is current or applicable to each individual reader's situation. There are simply too many factors involved with each situation. Both the law and the internet continue to evolve in such a manner as to make this difficult, if not impossible.
- Any reader of this website should be aware that all laws are subject to rapid change and rely upon any information included on this website accordingly.
- It is an imperative that any reader gaining any information (general as it is), from and/or through this website, consult with competent counsel in his/her state to discuss its applicability to that reader's situation.
- There is no attorney/client relationship established by this website. This firm only undertakes representation after a written fee agreement has been executed by all parties and any required retainer has been paid.
- The members of this firm are licensed to practice in the State of Texas. No member of this firm, by publication of this website, desires to represent any entity in any other state.